won't idle low=too much timing?

mercurycrest

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Max. It is impolite and outside forum rules to post such questions online. Some people prefer to remain anonymous to protect their identity. If they use that anonymity to post items of bad taste or insult others then the moderators take action against them. The purpose of the forum is to assist others with useful and helpful advice. It has not, as a rule, been used as a tool for self promotion or indeed argument. Discussion and disagreement do not equate to argument or imposing one's views onto another. We all have different ways of solving the problems our beloved machines throw up at us from time to time. We all have different skills and some of us have none. Please accept this post in the manner in which it is intended.

Come on Alyn, the first part of being a Moderator is MODERATION!

Albervin

VOC Member
Come on Alyn, the first part of being a Moderator is MODERATION!
Quite right John. In what area have I been immoderate? Max. It is impolite and outside forum rules to post such questions online. True.Some people prefer to remain anonymous to protect their identity. True.
If they use that anonymity to post items of bad taste or insult others then the moderators take action against them. True.The purpose of the forum is to assist others with useful and helpful advice. It has not, as a rule, been used as a tool for self promotion or indeed argument. True. We all have different ways of solving the problems our beloved machines throw up at us from time to time. We all have different skills and some of us have none . True. Please accept this post in the manner in which it is intended. True. If you care to discuss then feel free. However, we are now seriously "off topic" so a new thread may be appropriate.

Kansas Bad Man

Non-VOC Member
Quite right John. In what area have I been immoderate? Max. It is impolite and outside forum rules to post such questions online. True.Some people prefer to remain anonymous to protect their identity. True.
If they use that anonymity to post items of bad taste or insult others then the moderators take action against them. True.The purpose of the forum is to assist others with useful and helpful advice. It has not, as a rule, been used as a tool for self promotion or indeed argument. True. We all have different ways of solving the problems our beloved machines throw up at us from time to time. We all have different skills and some of us have none . True. Please accept this post in the manner in which it is intended. True. If you care to discuss then feel free. However, we are now seriously "off topic" so a new thread may be appropriate.

The several day delay in your post appears that you are looking for fault in my posts, scraping the bottom of the barrel here is a glaring
Truth . TO MAKE YOU HAPPY I will not disrupt this forum by being impolite asking ones name.

MAX LAMBKY the best to you and yours