WitakerPedia

Idealist

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
"WhitakerPedia appears after you log on as a VOC member under Articles. If you are a member. If not, good reason to join."

It is unlikely that those who for various reasons are not at present members of VOC would decide to join on the basis of the unknown contents of a collection of articles.

Could a list of some or all of the titles be placed on forum, as an added inducement to recruitment?

petermb998

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I have tried to get onto the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club! site.

All I get is the following statement.

You are not authorized to see this page.

Any ideas please as I find I can not get to anything on this site
And yes I am a fully paid up member.

regards peter

Pharquarx

Non-VOC Member
I didn't know about the Witakerpedia until just recently. What a wealth of information!! I have learned a lot over the last month and highly recommend it. Now that my 35 year career in Engineering is coming to an end within a week or so, I will be making more and more use of it - who knows - I may actually have a non-leaking Comet before it is all over - very informative - wish there were more of these types of articles in the MPH on a regular basis.

tonythecat

Non-VOC Member
Help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WhitakerPedia appears after you log on as a VOC member under Articles. If you are a member. If not, good reason to join."

Where does "Articles" appear??, I am having no success with this at all, its nearly enough to make one swear innit.
Tony

Comet Rider

VOC Member
Whitakerpedia

I've just ried to get in, and I got the following message
"Possible Session hijack .. exiting":confused:

Any ideas???

Neil

Pete Appleton

VOC Hon. Editor
Staff member
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Hijack

I got the following message
"Possible Session hijack .. exiting":confused:

Any ideas???

Neil

Yes, Neil, it did the same to me yesterday when I logged in for the first time and set up my password. After I shut everything down and started again it was ok and I haven't seen that message since.

Pete

Hugo Myatt

VOC Member
Witaker

All I ever get is 'membership number not recognised'.Since I've had it since 1963 this is rather disheartening.