Where Are You Now? Where is WSV 392 White Shadow please.

kerry

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Where is the white Shadow I sadly sold in 1992 WSV392 yes I would like it back if possible or I can give photo's and info to the current owner. thank you. Kerry.

Attachments

• 26.7.11 023.JPG
    26.7.11 023.JPG
    395 KB · Views: 52

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Ref WSV 392.
I have here from the wife of a previous owner of this bike the original Mauritius logbook and a load of paperwork including invoices for spares, MOT's etc for this bike going back approx 50 years. The last record of the bike was when it was sold by Bonhams in 2007 and nothing has been heard of since.
So the current owner in deciding to hide the bike away means I don't know who to pass the logbook and paperwork on to. This is one reason for putting your bike details on your membership so if the VOC receives any paperwork for a bike it can be passed on to the current owner.
Simon Dinsdale
Machine Registrar

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
On the same theme of my last posting above, I have a small but growing collection of bike photos, old logbooks and other paperwork that has been sent to me over the years for quite a few bikes but unfortunately the bikes have gone underground. If you don't let the club know what you have on your membership forms then we cannot pass on any paperwork we hold.
Simon

kerry

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I hope you have some luck, If you have the history in the old log books its worth writing to the last owners, you probably know that though, DVLA used to give it for £5 they still will with some parts redacted if you speak to the right helpful people. maybe a small bit in OBM may help, I also value history, books etc almost as much as riding at times, all the best, Kerry.