Where did my post go?

Mike T

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi there

I posted pics on a thread and received an alert "Your post in the thread Craven rack dimensions and drawings was moved to Classic Bike Racks. Reason: Post moved to Classic Bike Racks thread"

But when I click on the Classic Bike Racks link, it takes me to a login page but I'm already logged in?

I'm pretty new to the forum so appreciate your help

Thanks
Mike

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Hi there

I posted pics on a thread and received an alert "Your post in the thread Craven rack dimensions and drawings was moved to Classic Bike Racks. Reason: Post moved to Classic Bike Racks thread"

But when I click on the Classic Bike Racks link, it takes me to a login page but I'm already logged in?

I'm pretty new to the forum so appreciate your help

Thanks
Mike
Dear Mike,
"Mercurycrest" asked me to move your post to the "Classic Bike Racks" thread. I don't know why clicking the "Classic Bike Racks" link takes you to the login page as you are obviously logged in and able to post. Try restarting your computer and try again. If you still have a problem let me know and I will ask Graham (Forum Master) to look into it.

nkt267

VOC Member
If your not a full member of the VOC yet I'm guessing that as the carrier thread is in the 'club ' only section of the forum you can't access it yet..john