What's wrong with this key ring (picture)?

mercurycrest

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
There is nothing wrong with it.... It's a bike for sale in the Southern Hemisphere and built to operate normally under the Coriolis effect's conditions. Little known these days, original plans were for all bikes sold in the Southern Hemisphere to be built this way. Unfortunately, the Company's going into Receivership changed all that...... and that's the truth.:rolleyes:

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
Picture is mirror image
Not so,I have a picture of this very rare beast in Rapide form, it is adjacent to page 50 in the ninth edition of the riders handbook, I think they must have been manufactured to satisfy the continental sidecar market, they are of course now rarer than a Series A Rapide, a post war Meteor, a Black Lightning or a Grey Flash, they are priceless!

davidd

VOC Member
Obviously, none of you referred to the back cover of the lovely book by Duncan Wherrett entitled "Vincent" printed by Osprey or you would have known these bikes are still around.

David

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
You can sometimes find that elusive part on eBay and you can often find unadulterated rubbish! Caveat emptor.

Howard

VOC Member
I thought it was a left hand drive export model. I've seen the same picture on a mug.

H