What is a Black Prince worth please

kerry

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I am considering a Black Prince, seems some riders don't like them, my main help and advice needed please is in the current uncertain prices what is a matching numbers Prince worth. Kerry

Whiteshadow15

Non-VOC Member

Sold last year for 48k although that seemed like a bargain in my opinion, we sold a rough basket case for not much less this past October.

kerry

VOC Member
Brilliant info thank you, it helps me, seems cheap at £48000 I cannot understand why Shadows fetch more ?
These are rare and beautiful but maybe not all agree with me, with brexit and now corona it seems prices are not picking up

Gene Nehring

VOC Member
I would advise you to keep an eye out in mph. A lovely looking Knight was offered at 35k pounds and was quickly sold.

The spares company also has bike regularly for sale. Perhaps even consider a wanted ad in mph.

kerry

VOC Member
I missed the £35000 one by 5 mins, it went to Sammy Millers museum I checked with the spares company but they have none, I have been offered one but its £60,000 and the one on car and classic is £50,000 but needs finishing. thank you for your help/suggestions appreciated.