• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Wessex on ebay

deejay499

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
In case anyone is interested, there is a dismantled Wessex on Ebay, No.200412045375. It finishes tomorrow, Sunday, and has no bids with a start price of £50.00. It is a single seater and most of the bits appear to be there. Can`t see a suspension unit and think the fixing triangles are on the body - certainly not in the photos. My guess is that it would cost about £400 to restore and would be worth a bit more than £450 completed, so you should not lose on it.
Cheers, DJ

ET43

Wessex sidecar

Too late now, but I've had a Wessex mould for years and restored a few too. One sidecar is for sale now, and is probably the best in the country. My mould has a flanged end so that there is no mould line down the centre. Anyone want to buy it?
A bemused Primmer

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?