Welcome to new forum website member, swiftruss

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@swiftruss - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

swiftruss

New Forum User
VOC Member
I have recently re-joined the club after an absence of almost 20 years. I sold the Rapide I owned at the time to fund a divorce. I am now in a position to re-aquire a HRD/Vincent and hope to be a new owner very soon. I look forward once again to meeting up with the very enthusiastic club members in the North East with a view to plugging the gap in the sections between York and Scotland.

Pictures of my previous Rapide attached

Pictures of my previous Rapide attached
Scan.jpeg

Attachments

• Scan 1.jpeg
    Scan 1.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 14

kerry

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Welcome, I hope you get a Vincent soon but with prices dropping you don't need to pay over the odds, there are several in auctions this and next month, keep an eye out, my thoughts are at the moment you may get correct matching bikes for, Comet around £15-£17500, Rapide £32000, and Shadows about £50,000 non matching even lower, however with virtually no bank interest any more maybe prices will harden, who knows......By the way D's are often cheaper and far nicer to start and ride..... just my opinion !

swiftruss

New Forum User
VOC Member
Many thanks for your advice Kerry. I'm viewing a club members bike this weekend, hopefully I'll be a new owner soon.