Welcome to new Forum Website member, robm98

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@robm98 - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

robm98

New Forum User
VOC Member
Thanks for adding me!

I restored a 1949 Rapide and brought her back to the road two years ago.
I like to join the Wagrein meeting this year and hope to meet many of you there!

Look forward!

Robert

erik

VOC Member
Mein Freund Stephan und ich werden dort sein.Stephan mit der Zündapp KS600 und ich mit meiner Rapide.We look foreward to meet you there.Beste Grüsse Erik

erik

VOC Member
Damit du weisst wer wir sind!

Attachments

• P9050146.JPG
    P9050146.JPG
    322.2 KB · Views: 17

EITony

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
@robm98 - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?
Hi there, I have a few older bikes and at the moment completing a restoration of a 1930 Rudge Whitworth 500cc Special. I have an interest in finding a Vincent and that was what prompted me to join the club to try and understand more about the background and models available and to get help when a machine turns up.