Welcome to new forum website member, panintercorp

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@panintercorp - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

panintercorp

Forum User
VOC Member
20210625_171950.jpg

I recently acquired this 1949 Series C which will be my first Vincent and quite possibly, I suspect, the only Vincent on the Big Island of Hawaii. As a neophyte to the brand, I will need all the help I can get to get her running and on the road. She is still in the excruciatingly slow process of being shipped so I am not-so-patiently awaiting her arrival.

G

Graham Smith

Welcome to the VOC online forum website @panintercorp

I'd love to be able to tell you that there's a ton of members out there in Hawaii, but as far as I'm aware, you're the only one.

Mind you, living in Hawaii, you'll probably be inundated with offers of help bearing in mind your location!

PS: KUR750 looks like a nice bike.

Robert Watson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
There was a member in Hawaii up until around 2003 or 4ish, when he suddenly disappeared off the MPH mailing list, and me only vaguely remembering the name thought no more of it until a few years later sitting in a brew pup in a town in Idaho with other Vincent cohorts I hear a guy behind me explaining to his buddies about the big MPH logo on the back of my shirt, and what a Vincent was and about the Club etc. Being a smart (dumb?) ass I turned around and said there are 3 or 4 over in the motel parking lot, if you can start one take it for a ride. Turned out of course it was the ex Hawaii Member! I think the last name Jiminez?

G

Graham Smith

I'm sure I've heard that story before…:)

Screenshot 2021-07-25 at 19.52.22.jpg

From this edition of MPH incase you want to reminisce…

Screenshot 2021-07-25 at 20.01.30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RonandLinda

VOC Membership Secretary
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
There was a member in Hawaii up until around 2003 or 4ish, when he suddenly disappeared off the MPH mailing list, and me only vaguely remembering the name thought no more of it until a few years later sitting in a brew pup in a town in Idaho with other Vincent cohorts I hear a guy behind me explaining to his buddies about the big MPH logo on the back of my shirt, and what a Vincent was and about the Club etc. Being a smart (dumb?) ass I turned around and said there are 3 or 4 over in the motel parking lot, if you can start one take it for a ride. Turned out of course it was the ex Hawaii Member! I think the last name Jiminez?
Joseph Jimenez is a current member in Idaho and ex Hawaii