Welcome to new Forum Website member, Ozzyal

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Ozzyal - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Ozzyal

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
G'Day All,
thanks for letting a non Vincent owner have a peek around the door. I've been a motorcycle man most of my life and have a number of British bikes but not a Vincent (to date) I do have a Velocette Venom which I count as a close relative. I recently rode around Tasmania on my Venom with a large group of Vincent owners and we had a ball. As I am the Alton Distributor for Australia I do know a lot of Vincent blokes. Should the right bike show up (probably an abandoned project Egli or Norvin) I may be able to convince the holder of purse strings. As I am professional restorer of many years, she has confidence in my ability to turn coal into diamonds. Regards, Alan