Welcome to new Forum Website member, Nicola Smith

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Nicola Smith - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Nicola Smith

New Forum User
VOC Member
Hello and thank you for the welcome. I have joined the forum as my father who is 83 with limited mobility has recently purchased a Vincent Comet HRD, lovely motorcycle but we can't start it and I'm looking for some help, we live near Uttoxeter. If there is some-one local that would be great as we would also like some-one to take it out periodically, he would love to just it being ridden. Any help at all appreciateed.

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Hello and thank you for the welcome. I have joined the forum as my father who is 83 with limited mobility has recently purchased a Vincent Comet HRD, lovely motorcycle but we can't start it and I'm looking for some help, we live near Uttoxeter. If there is some-one local that would be great as we would also like some-one to take it out periodically, he would love to just it being ridden. Any help at all appreciateed.
Dear Nicola,
I'm not exactly on your doorstep but I am often in Burton on Trent so I could come and have a quick look and give you some advice on starting, etc. Posting contact details on an open forum is not a good idea. I will send you a private message with my email address so that you can contact me. You know if you have a private message by looking at the top right of the forum screen where you will see an envelope symbol next to your forum name. It will have a number indicating how many messages you have. Click the envelope to read them.

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
I'm not able to start a conversation with you at present but have asked the forum webmaster to see if there is a problem with this.

Nicola Smith

New Forum User
VOC Member
Dear Nicola,
I'm not exactly on your doorstep but I am often in Burton on Trent so I could come and have a quick look and give you some advice on starting, etc. Posting contact details on an open forum is not a good idea. I will send you a private message with my email address so that you can contact me. You know if you have a private message by looking at the top right of the forum screen where you will see an envelope symbol next to your forum name. It will have a number indicating how many messages you have. Click the envelope to read them.
Perfect and thank you - I'll look out for the private message.