Welcome to new forum website member, MichaelOrgzey

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@MichaelOrgzey - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

MichaelOrgzey

VOC Member
Hello everybody, I'm Michael from Kiel, Northern Germany. I'm not a member yet, but will be soon. At the moment I'm owning two pre unit 650 Triumphs, one, a T110 is just getting ready for the road again, after spending 45 years in a shed. I'm almost there now ready for the german TÜV. (Mot) The other one is a ´59 Thunderbird. I'm very much interested in acquiring a Rapide, reading stuff at the moment. Sadly it's getting even more expensive now to buy a bike in Britain and bring it to Germany. So I will keep my eyes open and try to learn as much as possible. Cheers for letting me join the website.
Best regards, Michael

erik

VOC Member
Maybe you should think About starting with a Comet.So did I and it is a very reliable bike where you can collect some experiences with Vincent.I did it that way and after two years there was a Twin to buy in the Right circumstances.The Comet will stay beside the Twin .Viele Grüsse Erik