Welcome to new forum website member, Martin1958

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Martin1958 - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Martin1958

New Forum User
VOC Member
@Martin1958 - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?
Hi, thanks for the welcome. We're stuck safely in Singapore, trying to be in NZ.

Have bikes in Singapore and NZ but they're modern tourers, not Vincents. Prepping for the new normal when we can get moving again, and see where and when we can purchase a Comet (probably), Rapide (maybe), see what's available and whether we'll need to import. Looking for fairly original bike, don't mind a bit rough, and needs to be a runner - that doesn't dismiss a nice clean bike either- but I'm a rider not a polisher, so it'll get wet and dirty (tho the missus has been known to clean the bikes).

So broadly speaking I'm looking, but might still be a while. Still, no problem - it's about 47 years since I walked away from what was a Knight or a Prince (never knew which) in Alnwick for £65. I was only a teenager! No regrets, eh.

Looking forward to ownership, and proper riding membership.