Welcome to new forum website member, Mark Stephenson

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Mark Stephenson - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Mark Stephenson

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi There!
Thank you for the reach out! Live from San Francisco. I am 56 with two grown boys out of the house and a wife who is indulgent of my vintage motorcycle obsession.

I am daily riding a '67 BMW R69S and I am in the process of selling my ground up restored (not by me) '69 Triumph Bonneville to make room for a Series B or C Rapide. I love the smooth craftsmanship of a BMW and the flair and sound of a Triumph..I think a Vincent will a perfect next rider. Looking for a Rapide in terrific condition (mechanically and cosmetically) as I am learning my motorcycle maintenance and spend about .5hrs cleaning my bike(s) seemingly for every hour of riding.

I have only been riding for 3 years as a '78 Vespa turned out to be a "gateway drug" to a motorcycle. Love to do vintage rides and have done the Moto Melee (800 miles) and Northern California TT (450 miles) in the last two years. Planning a vintage ride (socially distanced) around Big Sur California as we are blessed with wonderful rugged Pacific Ocean cliffs to ride around.

Probably too much for now:)

Warm Regards,

Mark
(markt.stephenson@gmail.com)

Bike for Sale so I can upgrade to a Rapide attached:)

Attachments

• 2F55E077-4CA3-42E5-9FAB-6A21900CD602.jpeg
    2F55E077-4CA3-42E5-9FAB-6A21900CD602.jpeg
    379.8 KB · Views: 12