Welcome to new forum website member, Jgoodyear96

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Jgoodyear96 - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Jgoodyear96

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi there I'm new to the group and as you can see my age I'm alot younger but have a keen interest in the classic bike scene, I got that from my farther who has a keen interest in Vincent night shadows dreams of owning one someday but for now it stays a dream its his 60th birthday coming up and I'm trying to organise someone to meet him and surprise him on one to have a look at, sit on, fantasize about them some more. Being up and close to one, it's been a tough old. Year for everyone and the man I have privalidge to call my father I'm trying to return the favour of everything he's ever done for me so any help would be great and muchly appreciated
My contact numbers 07585738071
Thank you so much
Jack Goodyear

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Jack
Whats your nearest town? I see if I hover the mouse pointer owner your name it says South Yorkshire which is a large area so a slightly closer hint and you never know somebody may be local to you.

Simon

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Jeeze ! I wish I was sixty with twenty odd years of riding ahead!
twenty! ? come on get real...