Welcome to new forum website member, Clemmensenjimmy

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Clemmensenjimmy - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
Jimmy my handsome, welcome to the forum, remember this when you came and rescued me from the third front wheel blow-out as I crossed from Lowland over to Zealand what was it about five hours round trip with loading Old Harry onto your trailer. What with providing a new 21" tube and a comfy bed to sleep on and meals, it was a nice break and he had quite a ride on Old Harry. Thank you. Jimmy did the rack repair last till you got home from Lake Garda in Italy 2015?
Jimmy has been editor of the Scandinavian Newsletter from before I knew him.
bananaman.

IMGA0684.jpeg

Clemmensenjimmy

New Forum User
VOC Member
Jimmy my handsome, welcome to the forum, remember this when you came and rescued me from the third front wheel blow-out as I crossed from Lowland over to Zealand what was it about five hours round trip with loading Old Harry onto your trailer. What with providing a new 21" tube and a comfy bed to sleep on and meals, it was a nice break and he had quite a ride on Old Harry. Thank you. Jimmy did the rack repair last till you got home from Lake Garda in Italy 2015?
Jimmy has been editor of the Scandinavian Newsletter from before I knew him.
bananaman.

View attachment 39515
Hi Marcus

Oh, yes I do remember and you let me have a short spinn on Old Harry!! that is once in a life time.

Clemmensenjimmy

New Forum User
VOC Member
@Clemmensenjimmy - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?
Hi

I have owned my C Rapide for 20 years. I bought a B Rapide in 2010. I do all the maintain by myself.

The best thing to do with the Vincent, for me, are long distance touring. I guess that is the way most Vincent’s owner know me.

Attachments

• received_10216587817188186.jpeg
    received_10216587817188186.jpeg
    402.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200314_090534.jpg
    20200314_090534.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 23

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
Keep it up my friend, we are hoping to do the continental rallies this year as Bill Easter & John Huguel are getting bikes sorted for riding.

Jorgen Rutegard

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Great to see our Danish friend Jimmy on this website. He is a very esteemed member of the Scandinavian Section and one of two editors of our magazine.

Last edited by a moderator: