Welcome to new forum website member, Bill Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Bill Harrison - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Bill Harrison

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
On the subject of bikes, yes I have one or two, but no vincents. Been out today on a new acquisition, a Suzuki T500. Not been used for 30 years but started up OK and ran well, looks a complete mess because sadly the previous owner just left it in a damp garage, but then I suppose he might not have sold it if it was pristine! I also have another T500 in the dining room undergoing a rebuild. Most of my bikes are BSAs, I have a bit of a soft spot for the Goldies but they are a bit cold and uncomfortable at this time of year. Must go the dog needs a walk!

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Just seen in the Vintage Mag', What Bikes you can buy for under a £1,000,
Wish I was a bit younger and had a bigger Garage !.

Bill Harrison

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
20200615_160140.jpg

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I had a DBD 32 back in the late 60s, But I broke the T/side main shaft,
Trying to keep up with Vincent twins !. Cheers Bill.

stu spalding

VOC Member
Hi Bill H, When I lived in Grantham I used to know a guy named Vic Charleswsorth who was forever going to get his Vincent on the road but he had a tidy stock of spares. Unfortunately I no longer have his contact details but he might be worth chasing up, he was well known on the local bike scene. Cheers. Stu.

Status
Not open for further replies.