Welcome to new forum website member, Bart

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Bart - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Bart

Forum User
VOC Member
Hello all!

New guy here. I'm from the Netherlands. I'm kindda infected with the V-virus by my dad, who has been riding and working on Vincents for quite a few years now, you may know him here.
Together with him I'm going to restore an early C rapide as a nice (we'll have to see ;)) project together.
Currently it's still an incomplete bitsa/ non-matching numbers bike so we'll have to find or make some parts for it. That's ok, we have a few examples to work with and take our time for it.
The plan is to make it in a beautifully handling and reliable, strong motorcycle by making a few modifications here and there, such as the most obvious one: install that brake kit I helped to develop :D.

I'm thinking of sharing the progress on this forum and/ or to make a few youtube video's of it. I'm not particularly comfortable in front of a camera though.

If I ever say silly things, it's probably because I am ;).

Cheers and have fun!
Bart

van Ginneke

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Welcome Bart ! your crankcase is ready Sir !
IMG_6455.JPG
!
IMG_6454.JPG
:)

Bart

Forum User
VOC Member
Thanks Martina!

Vincent, they look terrific! Looking forward to seeing them with my hands, being all shiny again.