• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Welcome to new forum website member, Augustin

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Website User
Staff member
VOC Member
@Augustin - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

woodwatchhall

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
I'm a 70 year old enthusiast and can't remember not having a bike but alas never a Vincent .
I recently came across a bill of sale and insurance certificate dated 21/05/1960 for a used 1950 Vincent Rapide .
The registration number MNK 174 .
I'm interested to know if this bike is still around .

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Ref MNK 174. Unfortunately I don't have any info as to its location, also it is not recognised by the DVLA online vehicle search.

Simon Dinsdale
VOC Machine Registrar

woodwatchhall

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
Sorry but there are no frame or engine numbers .
The receipt shows
Supplied by Blacknell Motors ltd. Nottingham
Selling price £118
Sales tax £ 2.12.6
Part exchange Norton registration OPH 746 £50
£1 deposit balance over 24 months .
The bike belonged to a dear friend who passed away a few years ago he was always talking about it .
It's disappointing that the Vincent isn't still on the road .
I think I will try to contact the registration district archives who issued the MNK prefix to carry out research there's a slim chance that the frame or engine number will appear in records .

Norman

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?

The Mighty Garage Videos

List of Forum Categories