Welcome to new forum website member, A12cyclist

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@A12cyclist - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

A12cyclist

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Cant quite work out what I did here; I filled in the online form giving all details, but the site keeps telling me to register. Perhaps it needs to catch up... Just for info I own a Comet and I'm new to Vincent ownership. I'm not an investor, not really a restorer - just an enthusiast whose keen to enjoy owning the bike and interacting with other owners.

Robert Watson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Likely, as it has to be approved first I think, probably to keep the scamers out
Plus the automatic security certificate failed to be so automatic yesterday so things ground to a halt for several hours
Plus registering for this Website and joining the Club are two different things, If you have done that also, again it will take a day or two and your status will change from Nov-VOC Member in red to VOC Member in green.

meanwhile - welcome from a Comet (amongst others) owner from the west coast of Canada!

A12cyclist

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Likely, as it has to be approved first I think, probably to keep the scamers out
Plus the automatic security certificate failed to be so automatic yesterday so things ground to a halt for several hours
Plus registering for this Website and joining the Club are two different things, If you have done that also, again it will take a day or two and your status will change from Nov-VOC Member in red to VOC Member in green.

meanwhile - welcome from a Comet (amongst others) owner from the west coast of Canada!
Thanks Robert, much appreciated

G

Graham Smith

Hi @A12cyclist Welcome to our online community.

I can confirm that you have full public access.

Should you ever wish to join the VOC and gain access to all features of this website, then you should visit

This web page

RonandLinda

VOC Membership Secretary
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
Hello A, your application to join the Vincent HRD Owners Club has now been accepted and you are a
Full member, Graham will upgrade you to full access of the Forum.
You will have received an automated email response giving you your membership number.
You will also receive your welcome pack from our Information Officer, Paul Adams, in due course.
Best wishes, Ron and Linda

A12cyclist

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Thanks very much for that, I'm new to Vincents but keen to get involved. I attach a picture of my Comet FYi. Only had it a few days and of course identifying a few things to sort out (as expected). Can you point me at the best source for a workshop manual please?