Website Upgrade

G

Graham Smith

We now have a new category so we can store all the Vincent-related YouTube videos.

If you find any that need moving from other categories, please do shout.

Also, above you'll see one of the new features of the latest upgrade. It's called URL Unfurling, and will normally give a small preview when you post a web link.

G

Graham Smith

I am not so sure about that Graham I have seen on other forums what happens when negative replys stir things. I think like and ignore was enough. I may be wrong, I earnestly hope so let's wait and see. I would hate to see this forum loose it's great reputation.

The problem with just having a single 'like' button is that when you have a post such as informing members of a death in the Club, a 'like' can prove somewhat inappropriate. The same can be said for many other circumstances.

Having a greater range (only six) it's far more flexible, but ultimately up to the user to use them appropriately.

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
The problem with just having a single 'like' button is that when you have a post such as informing members of a death in the Club, a 'like' can prove somewhat inappropriate. The same can be said for many other circumstances.

Having a greater range (only six) it's far more flexible, but ultimately up to the user to use them appropriately.
Nice one Graham, I'm sure any misuse or inappropriate emojicons will be dealt with accordingly.

G

Graham Smith

headerheaderheaderheaderheaderheaderheaderheaderheaderheader
tabletesttabletabletabletabletabletabletabletable
tabletabletabletabletabletabletabletabletabletable