FT: Frame (Twin) Wanted F67 brake cross shaft arm

Robert Watson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Sorry Robert, Always get that wrong, I have never left UK, We did meet at Big Bill Telfer's once .
Cheers Bill.

I stayed with Bill before and after the Montlhery 50th do in 2002.

When checking in to a B & B in Wales in about 1994, actually the pub just up from Devils Bridge, the nice young gal behind the bar asked what part of the America we were from. I told here we were actually Canadians, to which she stated that it was the same thing. I just asked then if she was English. Great embarrassment followed.

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Phil

Not a good sign, there are three of them in exactly the place they were supposed to be and the first place I looked. I feel cheated as I usually have to search my pile of parts and take several trips through memory lane before that happens.

PM coming your way.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member

When checking in to a B & B in Wales in about 1994, actually the pub just up from Devils Bridge, the nice young gal behind the bar asked what part of the America we were from. I told here we were actually Canadians, to which she stated that it was the same thing. I just asked then if she was English. Great embarrassment followed.
I came late for a drink, After you lot had a meal from China, Not for me !, I only eat chips, Sorry again, Fries !!.
Cheers Bill.

Phil Arundel

VOC Member

Hi Robert- just to let you know the brackets have arrived safely - thank you.
Has your helicoil set arrived yet?
Cheers
Phil

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Phil,
I have no doubt it will arrive in due course.......

It seems that for the past year Canada Customs has been either working to rule or inspecting every package that comes into the country. We have shipments of parts from the Spares Co taking weeks, as in anywhere from 6 to 10 to arrive. A small pack of the little rubber seals that fit in the timing cover for the oil feeds to the cams and pistons holds the record at the moment at around 12 weeks!!!!!!!

I knew this going in so not to worry.

Robert