VOC spare parts.

van drenth

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I wonder if the VOC is back in service because i ordered spare three weeks ago and there is no answer on mine mails and the telephone is always occupied. do any body he same problem.

Jan van drenth

Phil Mahood

VOC Hon. Computer Officer
VOC Member
I'm sorry to report similar experiences. There has been no response to several emails of mine on the same subject. I have used the myparts address, still listed on the site. I've also used orders@vincentspares.co.uk which is the address now on the auto reply. Results - zero.

I was able to get through on the telephone. Both new employee John, and Ian, were very attentive. Ian acknowledged having my emails and apologized. But, followup emails on the same matter have gone unanswered. Fortunately I have an Internet based phone service and such calls do not cost me any extra. But why is that necessary? All businesses in this age are run online.

My saga has been going-on for quite few months and a significant amount of money is involved. I've been very patient during the period leading up to the move, and now long beyond. I fear it is time to sound the alarm with with Dick Wheeldon. Something is very amiss on the communications front at VOC Spares.

Phil Mahood

G

Graham Smith

Phil

Clearly, the standard of service you have received isn't what the Spares Company are aiming for. Knowing Ian Savage as I do, he'll want to put things right without delay.

I have just e-mailed George Spence, Dick Wheeldon and Ian Savage, and asked them to send you an urgent reply with a solution.

Regards Graham

Phil Mahood

VOC Hon. Computer Officer
VOC Member
Graham,
Thanks. I've sent out the Dick Wheeldon too. I really am sorry about all this as I know full well the standards have always been much higher. Let's look forward to better result for everyone involved. As always, best regards.

van drenth

VOC Member
VOC spare parts

Phil

Clearly, the standard of service you have received isn't what the Spares Company are aiming for. Knowing Ian Savage as I do, he'll want to put things right without delay.

I have just e-mailed George Spence, Dick Wheeldon and Ian Savage, and asked them to send you an urgent reply with a solution.

Regards Graham

Graham, herewith the mails i send, did have Ian twice on the phone but that is more than two weeks ago.

Send last friday to myparts....
Is the VOC closed ???
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan van Drenth.

To: ian@vincentspares.co.uk
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:18 PM
Subject: Fw: parts to drive Pazon ignition unit.

Ian, i start to worry if the parts i ordered are on the way, PLS check and send me the tracking number. or are the parts still not packed and send???

Regards.
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan van Drenth.
----- Original Message ----- From: To: ian@vincentspares.co.uk
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:56 AM
Subject: Fw: parts to drive Pazon ignition unit.

Ian , up to now i have received nothing by post, is there any tracking number of the parcel.

Regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan van Drenth.
----- Original Message ----- From:
To: ian@vincentspares.co.uk
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:49 AM
Subject: parts to drive Pazon ignition unit.

Ian, as just dissused at the phone herewith i order the following:
1x PR 22-BTH-drive. 1x gasket 106. 1x gasket 180. 1x gasket 182/1.
Card number (deleted)

Regards.
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan van Drenth.
Grote Haarsekade 1

Last edited by a moderator:

workshop998

Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOCSC emails

Although the spares enquiries from Phil and Jan have now been dealt with, there is no denying that there has been a problem with some email responses. Without looking for excuses, the 'myparts' email has been subject to huge volumes of spam for some weeks.

We intend to implement the following actions;

• A temporary extra person will sort out the backlog (for both VOCSC email addresses).
  • We will turn off the 'myparts' address at the end of the year - please use just the orders@vincentspares.co.uk address.
  • We will examine technical help for dealing with spam attacks.
  • With the high volume of spares sales in the last year (the biggest ever for the VOCSC) and Club regalia/publications now being serviced by the VOCSC, we will consider recruiting a full time third person into the business in the new year.
Anyone else with issues concerning the Spares Company is very welcome to contact me - emaill address/phone number inside MPH front cover.

Apologies to anyone who has been frustrated by the uncharacteristic poor service.

Dick Wheeldon

van drenth

VOC Member
VOC spares

Although the spares enquiries from Phil and Jan have now been dealt with, there is no denying that there has been a problem with some email responses. Without looking for excuses, the 'myparts' email has been subject to huge volumes of spam for some weeks.

We intend to implement the following actions;

• A temporary extra person will sort out the backlog (for both VOCSC email addresses).
  • We will turn off the 'myparts' address at the end of the year - please use just the orders@vincentspares.co.uk address.
  • We will examine technical help for dealing with spam attacks.
  • With the high volume of spares sales in the last year (the biggest ever for the VOCSC) and Club regalia/publications now being serviced by the VOCSC, we will consider recruiting a full time third person into the business in the new year.
Anyone else with issues concerning the Spares Company is very welcome to contact me - emaill address/phone number inside MPH front cover.

Apologies to anyone who has been frustrated by the uncharacteristic poor service.

Dick Wheeldon

This all is very nice, i have send my mails direct to Ian. Now it seems that the post is on strike. So i have to wait to recieve the parts. Lucky the are not yet charged, not packed and transport ready ?, to my account.

Jan van Drenth