VOC membership?

W.C.Machine

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I sent my membership application in from the USA a month ago. I have sent several emails to the VOC to try to find out if my application has made it to them. I have not gotten a response. Does any one know who I should contact? I am not trying to be a pain in the ass just want to know if I need to resend the application. Thanks. Warren

G

Graham Smith

Warren - If you send me an e-mail with all your details to:

webmaster@vincentownersclub.co.uk

I will do my best to help you.

Unfortunately, all the regular e-mail addresses of VOC officials aren't working at the moment, so it's going to be difficult to put you in touch directly with the Overseas Membership Secretary.

clevtrev

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I sent my membership application in from the USA a month ago. I have sent several emails to the VOC to try to find out if my application has made it to them. I have not gotten a response. Does any one know who I should contact? I am not trying to be a pain in the ass just want to know if I need to resend the application. Thanks. Warren
You probably sent it to the overseas sec. and he was in the US for the Rally and Bonneville.

G

Graham Smith

This issue has now been resolved.

It was in part due to the fact that our Overseas Membership Secretary was in the US for the North American Rally and Bonneville.

Ian Savage

VOC Vice President
VOC Member
Please remember the Club is not a 'staffed' business all the officers are volunteers and fit the Club work in with their 'real' jobs and personal lives so if, as maybe in this case, they are on holiday nothing will get done until they return.
Oh and some of them are retired and take long holidays!!!!

W.C.Machine

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Please remember the Club is not a 'staffed' business all the officers are volunteers and fit the Club work in with their 'real' jobs and personal lives so if, as maybe in this case, they are on holiday nothing will get done until they return.
Oh and some of them are retired and take long holidays!!!!

As Graham said it has been resolved, But there really was no problem, I was just concerned that my app was lost in the post. I did not mean to offend or insult anyone and I certainly did not want this to turn into something negative. I was in no way complaining about the VOC or anyone who donates their time. I am kinda sorry I brought it up in the first place.:( Warren

Comet

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I am busy tonight replying to lots of posts. So here goes again.
Hi Warren, Do not worry and don't be embarrased or sorry, we are pretty thick skinned. Hopefully your query has been sorted out, if not PM me and I will see what I can do. We are all back off our vaction now.

cheers

Comet + Spot+ mrs Comet