VOC Members

PaulB

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Me

What kind of response are you looking for ?...a show of hands or a number :confused:

If it's the former, count me in :)

Paul

Rapide

VOC Member
What kind of response are you looking for ?...a show of hands or a number :confused:

If it's the former, count me in :)

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for showing your hand.
I am interested in knowing the number of VOC members worldwide ( out of curiosity). Perhaps someone from the VOC can enlighten me. No more hands please;)
Thanks.

Ian Savage

VOC Vice President
VOC Member
Last I heard there are over 2200 member of the VOC, there are quite a number of owners who are members of local section of the club only, not the 'parent' club, shame on them. This is and always has caused heated debate.
Cheers
IanS

G

Graham Smith

There were 2260 Members who received a copy of MPH last month (MPH 700).

This figure doesn't include Nominated Members (who don't receive a copy of MPH).

The only way to get an accurate figure would be to ask either of the Membership Secretaries or Mike Walton.

Hopefully one of them will answer your question via this forum.

Rapide

VOC Member
Thanks for all the feedback. That has satisfied my curiosity. I was only after an aproximate figure for club membership being a new member myself.
I do have another question which will help me put this figure into context.
Of all the Vincents originally manufactured is there an authoritative estimate as to how many remain or are at least know about?