VOC Machine Database - Updates

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Hi,
Having recently taken on the role of Machine Researcher I'm quickly learning the ropes and helping Simon Dinsdale (machine registrar) to get our systems updated and other stuff. Whilst doing updates and generally having a look around the systems I'm amazed how many owners haven't had their bikes identity checked out.
We offer a free service to identify your bikes and more importantly, ones you might be thinking of buying.
So if you want a machine, frame or engine verifying please email me or Simon and attach clear photos of the UFM, RFM, Engine and crankcase mating numbers and we'll get them done for you.
If you wish to have it certified and obtain copies of the works records, Simon will deal with that but be aware there is a charge for that part of the service.
Please note that this isn't just about us wanting to know what's in your shed, it's all about preserving the integrity of the VOC, the Vincent marque and protecting your bikes.
It also speeds up the process when you come to sell your machine, as we'll have done the ID bit for any potential purchaser.
Our email addresses are inside the front cover of MPH and we look forward to hearing from you all.
Happy new year
Jon Lambley
Machine Researcher

Last edited: