Photo 3
Rally 2014_PB_57.jpg

Photo 4
Rally 2014_PB_53.jpg

David

rapide058

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Great Show ,My Sister and I had a unreal time there , I had the pleasure to Blip the throttle of Felix the Fastest Cat in Texas ,thanks Bev ) A couple of beers with Mitch Talcove and Gene Brown (owner of the nicest HRD Bike )Got on stage at the Ace Corner ,nice Norvin winner of the cafe bike show, and spent a 1 1/4 hrs in a lift with Mark Wilsmore (owner of the Ace Cafe )talking all things motorcycles ,and who can forget the Wall of Death
This event + Museum is one of the must do things on the Bucket List
and many a Nice Vincent ,a credit to the owners and club
Greg Burt
Berry NSW Australia

deejay499

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Great Event. Was that you David racing the Grey Flash there? Saw one in the pits, but could not see the owner. If it was you, sorry we missed you.

davidd

VOC Member
Great Event. Was that you David racing the Grey Flash there? Saw one in the pits, but could not see the owner. If it was you, sorry we missed you.

David,

No, it was Randy Hoffman. I built that bike and I have posted a lot of photos of it on this forum. I sold it to Randy about a year ago. I am not sure if this is Barber, but Randy runs both bikes:

Hoffman Louden 2014_1.jpg

The Flash is quite small compared to the Velo!

David

deejay499

VOC Member
Yes the Velo was there as well. Don't think this is Barber. Looks like a caravan site behind it and the pits at Barber are terraced into the hill.