vioncent amander for sale

sparky

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
hi there i have a vincent amander water scooter it is in need of a lot of work but it is to good and rare to just dump so if any of you are interested im in the south wales area and you can give me a ring on 07725598915

clevtrev

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
hi there i have a vincent amander water scooter it is in need of a lot of work but it is to good and rare to just dump so if any of you are interested im in the south wales area and you can give me a ring on 07725598915
No problem, just dump it, and tell us where. :)

I forgot to ask if the thread title was in the Welsh language ?

Last edited:

Albervin

VOC Member
No problem, just dump it, and tell us where. :)

I forgot to ask if the thread title was in the Welsh language ?
When English is your second language then you expect a bit of leeway. Then again, I know people who are illiterate in 3 languages :)

sparky

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
ok the pics as promised lol IMG-20121210-00199.jpgIMG-20121210-00200.jpgIMG-20121210-00201.jpgIMG-20121210-00202.jpgIMG-20121210-00203.jpg

sparky

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
hi im in the bridgend area of south wales ow and the name plate isent on the back but i do have it and will dig it out and put a pic up

John Smith-Daye

VOC Member
Jim, Amandas are well known in our neck of the woods - unfortunately John Penn lost his life off West Mersea whilst on one. If you have this, you'll need to make space for it so either (a) Debbie will have to go or (b) you'll have to give me your Norvin........

sparky

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
ok so is any one interested in this as iv just got back from france and i have to give up the lock up iv got very soon