Vindean.

Mark Fraser

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I was reading about the Vindean last night and saw a couple of pictures. I must admit that I like the look of that bike. Has anyone built a Harley / Vincent combination? I presume Har-Vin!
If so could you post some pictures?

Tom Gaynor

VOC Member
Vin-Har

Yes, but if I tell you his name, I'll have to kill you. Which probably wouldn't be enough to stop him killing me.
I was reading about the Vindean last night and saw a couple of pictures. I must admit that I like the look of that bike. Has anyone built a Harley / Vincent combination? I presume Har-Vin!
If so could you post some pictures?

Mark Fraser

Non-VOC Member
Yes, but if I tell you his name, I'll have to kill you. Which probably wouldn't be enough to stop him killing me.

Tom,
Who gives a hoot about the spelling! So it's not a Harvin but a Vin-Har? I was just looking at pics of Matt Hotch's 'Bad Boy' custom bike in BSH. It looks superb.
So is this bike 'On the road' or just going through the fabrication stage?
In any case I'll look forward to seeing a picture of it.

ray vinmad

VOC Drawings Manager
VOC Member
Just to clear up a point. This is a Vincent forum and I thought the original reference should have been to the Vindian.

Ray

ogrilp400

Non-VOC Member
Vindians And Vincent Harley Davidsons'

A couple of Vindians have been built here in Australia. And yes Vincent engines have been put into Harley Davidson frames. There was one on ebay a couple of weeks back or was that a custom Indian frame?.

Phelps.

Les Thomson

Non-VOC Member
Just to clear up a point. This is a Vincent forum and I thought the original reference should have been to the Vindian.

Ray
Ray if i want to talk about a Norvin will you say this is a Vincent forum,build a bridge and get over it. Feel the love and spread this love for all things Vincent.

ray vinmad

VOC Drawings Manager
VOC Member
So far there's only two of us that have spelt is right.
I thought the original thread was about something that Neal Videan was producing.
Read twice answer once
Ray

Les Thomson

Non-VOC Member
:confused::confused:
So far there's only two of us that have spelt is right.
I thought the original thread was about something that Neal Videan was producing.
Read twice answer once
Ray
Ray you got 100% in spellln,go to the top of the class.Go pass go & collect $200 dollars.LOL. Drink a cup of concrete & harden up.