Vincents Racing at Mallory Park 13-04-19

BigEd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Do we know who runs the 500 Egli ?, Looks good, I wonder how much better a Comet is, Racing with a Norton Gearbox, Cheers Bill.
The programme list rider #177 as Tony Hazledine of Eaton Hastings. I Don't know if he is a member of the VOC.

Last edited:

davidd

VOC Member
Any idea who 11 is?

Race 25 who 03.jpg

David

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Any idea who 11 is?

View attachment 26829

David
Dear David,
It is Danny Quirk and Dylan Simons Weston. I mentioned them in post #8. I couldn't find them after walking several laps of the paddock and ran out of time before I had to leave.
From what I could see of it during racing it was a lot more standard than the ex-Mallows outfit.

davidd

VOC Member
Thanks Eddy. I thought it might be them. I know that Martin liked the big wheel racers.

David

vibrac

VOC Member
Just got this picture from the same meeting. Its such a good photo and Ben is a VOC member and Vincent spanner man. These are the two identical K100 BMW's he built for the Endurance racing season with his racing buddy Stacey Killworth. unfortunately the series could not get a track this year so he tried them out at Mallory .. they slaughtered the BEARS class either Ben or Stacey won every race Saturday and Sunday. Ben is hoping to get a Vincent racing again next season if he can find an eligible series and the money.

Last edited: