• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Vincents in holland

Mickthevin

Well Known and Active Website User
Non-VOC Member
Went to a harley davison riders club rally in holland last weekend on the comet - first time to europe on a vincent and the bike ran like a dream. On the site every non harley was asked to park outside and there was only one exception allowed to stay.
I was introduced to a dutch goldsmith(harley rider) who is in the process of making necklace pendants of the curved vincent logo in either silver or gold and in different sizes for male or female - just out of interest i was wondering if anybody would like to purchase one. The quality is exceptional and the gold would be a minimum of 14 carats. I am hoping to be able to post some pictures of this jewellry shortly.
If you are interested you can contact me direct

mick

Graham Smith

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Go on then Mick - which was the only non-Harley allowed to stay?

I hope it was your Comet?

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?