Vincent Restoration services in the South West

minivin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Good Evening Gents and Ladies,

As some of you know I have been a mercenary, opps I mean contractor in the aerospace industry for the past two years after my motorcycle accident and loss of job. Now the accident is settled and my out goings have dropped I've been trying to find work local to home, working 150 miles from your Vincent that needs some only minor work has now led me to decide to stop working away and get on with what I like.

So to this end, having restored a couple of bikes for people in the past and knowing that some people don't have the tools that I have amased over the years, I'm putting a toe in the water to see if people need cycle parts refurbing/restoring, or even Vincent Singles restoring (not sure on twin engines, I don't have enough experience).

Seems a bit cheekie to ask like this, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Robert Vincent
Amesbury Wiltshire
01980 555227
07850 938534

Albervin

VOC Member
One of the better Vincent restorers in Australia is ex RAAF. I am sure the training required and the precision of the work lends itself to doing quality work on all things mechanical. I wish you good luck in your endeavour.
By the way, we are not relatives even though I have an estranged brother of the same name.

minivin

VOC Member
Indeed, just finished with my present job last week, so got some garden work to do over the next few weeks and will then be looking for work. During which I must pull the engine out of the Comet.....