Vincent request.

deejay499

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
There is a James Spall on the VOC facebook asking if there is a Shadow or Vincent owner in the Fakenham/Kings Lynn area that could bring the bike, as his Dad would like to see one again as he used to have a Shadow and now has Altzeimers, possibly an outfit and give him a ride. There must be someone out there that could make an ex Vincent owner happy. Why not organise a section run to see him? I could probably get more details from him if it is possible. Sidecar Grandpa.

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
Talking sidecars what date is Caddington next year ,just booking my flights for next year, good luck with the above David

deejay499

VOC Member
We are aiming for the last weekend in June BUT it looks like Caddington doesn't want us there. We have been in talks with them and they have put up the cost of the hall by 400%, which they know is too much for us. We will keep the date and are currently looking around for another venue. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be a great help. We feel it should still be north of the M25 and camping is needed as the days of having it as a one day meet are gone. I will put a seperate request onto this forum. Sorry that this doesn't help much with your booking, but we are hoping it will all work out OK. Cheers, Dave