Vincent Reading Materiel

lenstevens

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Books to read

I dont know how much of a purist you are But i enjoyed Mathew Bibermans book Big Sids Vincati Also David Wights Vincent The complete story.Good luck soldier.

Stacks

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Cheers all - I'll probably stay away from some of the more serious material, but a couple of the lighter tomes (literally and metaphoriacally) will be going in my bag - particularly Phil Irving's biography. Hopefully I won't be bidding against any of you on ebay.....

Tom Gaynor

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Bruce Main-Smith books

Easy-peasy. Just go to BMS books, who are still in business under new management, BMS having, presumably sold out. They have a huge amount of stuff: I got a manual and parts list for a 1921 Sunbeam almost by return of post, all neatly bound. Must look for the Vin book.

Tom

I have been looking for a copy of this book, do you know where I might get to one? Tedeye

tedeye

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Bruce Main-Smith

Oooooh! didn't think of that one? just that eazy, I did try a few years back, looking up BMS Ltd. with no luck, must have used the wrong computer? thanks Tom you and Lindie are getting me off the side of the road. tedeye

Len Matthews

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Oooooh! didn't think of that one? just that eazy, I did try a few years back, looking up BMS Ltd. with no luck, must have used the wrong computer? thanks Tom you and Lindie are getting me off the side of the road. tedeye

I thought I would surf the Web to see what I could find re. B.M-S. It appears that he (Bruce) has donated a stack of his photos to the Velocette OC. Nothing, it seems, was offered to our Club-I wonder why?:rolleyes: