Vincent Parts List

TritonMike

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
A couple of years ago I had a link to a US VOC site where I could see the parts catalogue/list for my Comet. I seem to recall it had lots of other good stuff. Anyone recall the site?

peterg

Non-VOC Member
Howdy sir,

This is probably the one you're looking for. Invaluable over the years as it is an xls file linked to the factory drawings from which I constructed an (admittedly anal retentive) master list of all correct fasteners on a Vin when filling in the few missing gaps on the machine in my sig, admittedly my Krylon stained wretch, TheRattler, a recently acquired Shadow basket was not held to the same exacting standard.

That link is to a zip file containing the the list as a basic xls file linked to an associated list factory drawings as jpg's which in of themselves are handy as stand alones if pining away for parts on other forums not nearly as atuned to our needs as here.

Last edited by a moderator:

peterg

Non-VOC Member
Howdy sir,

Pass your mouse over the word "one" in that first sentence. Graham, how bout having hyperlinks displayed underlined in the traditional format?

Thanks in advance.

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
I've been manually marking the link with the Underline attribute. After entering the text that you want the link to appear as, go back and highlight the text (not the URL) and click the 'U' to the right of the bold 'B' and Italic 'I', to give it the underline attribute. Hope you don't mind, I added the underline attribute to the link in your post.

Last edited:

peterg

Non-VOC Member
Howdy Steve,

Not a problem, have done that as well as italicize in previous, posts here, just in a bit of a hurry with that one this time around....least we can paste inline links in, at the AMCA forum I've got to manually construct the vbscript for anything beyond straight text.