Vincent liner 4/ sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Bad Man

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I have decided to sell the Vincent streamliner. It is in running order, have invested 250,000 over 20 years sell for 125, 000 firm. price includes trailers tools tents all things needed to go racing including WOS entry fee. Spares are to numerous to mention.
MAX

Martyn Goodwin

Non-VOC Member
I have decided to sell the Vincent streamliner. It is in running order, have invested 250,000 over 20 years sell for 125, 000 firm. price includes trailers tools tents all things needed to go racing including WOS entry fee. Spares are to numerous to mention.
MAX
Is this the same rig you have been trying to sell for a couple of years now??

Kansas Bad Man

Non-VOC Member
Is this the same rig you have been trying to sell for a couple of years now??

After 2011 , I put it up for sale then after , Hartmut wanted to give it a go again, I took it off the market , between me and Harmut, sending the power plant to Germany where about 40,000 was spent, a problems in 2012, all fixed for 2013 , but you new that. and Im pretty sure that you know that I only have one streamliner a well.

best MAX

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
I am going to lock this thread until all of the moderators can reach an agreement on whether "for sale" ads are going to be allowed in the forums, historically, they have not.

Status
Not open for further replies.