• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Vincent item silly price and things for sale

tom wilson

Active Website User
VOC Member
I was not too sure where or if to post this but it may bring a smile or help a collector collect that missing 'Vincent' item. I have just seen this on a local F.B. page totally stupid ..... unless you think not (Lol). Because something has a Vincent transfer stuck on it 'it must' by logic increase its value (Lol) or is it me? If you want to buy this 'most sort after item' it is on FB at an antique shop in Seaton Devon at a 'Bargain price' of £175.00:
1940s Cromwell bike helmet Vincent Norton bike Nice condition for age Straps in tact Collection allsorts Fore street seaton £175

...... I will of course assist with the purchase of ......cromwell helmet.jpgcromwell helmet2.jpg

Albervin

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Not the first or last pudding basin with a Vincent or HRD transfer to be advertised for silly money.Whether Cromwell, Everoak or another brand, it is worth no more than £30. I believe they are still legal in the Uk ...

Latest Forum Threads