Videos from the 2010 BUB Speed Trials

TouringGodet

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Try this one, perhaps a different extension might help.

Mal Unfaired AVI

The video is encoded in the format as produced by my Nikon D5000, I would think it would be fairly universally supported. Plays fine on my Mac with QuickTime.

Gerry Jenkinson

VOC Member
Hi Steve,
Good stuff!
The three links in your first post all played properly, both sound and vision. They all auto selected quick time for playback.
In your second post the link auto selected windows media player which reported a problem then froze. Not unusual in my experience.
I am now going through all my footage of the Bub week. I have an Opera video to edit then I will start on BUB.
Can you email the Nikon AVI file?
Best Wishes to all
Gerry

Albervin

VOC Member
Strange. Got an auto play with vision & sound followed by a replay of the sound only. Max's liner sounded like it was only idling by but going pretty damned fast all the same....

Gerry Jenkinson

VOC Member
Steve would know but he is on his way back out to the salt.
I dont know which run this is. Either the 198 or 205mph outward (Right to Left) run. On the return (Left to Right) run the clutch slipped when he accelerated so Hartmut idled in third, 178mph.
Gerry

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
I think the liner video is the 198 MPH run. I leave for the salt early tomorrow AM. Gerry, I will either burn a CD with my pictures and video, or put them on a USB drive, and mail it to you. I was going to wait until after World of Speed, and send them both together.