Venture Classics.

Mark Fraser

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Has anyone had any experience of buying a classic motorcycle from Venture Classics? He has a nice Goldstar for sale at present which I am very keen on purchasing.
Can anyone recommend a person / company that could inspect this type of motorcycle and produce a report.

One of my friends recently bought a Venom Thruxton which I would refer to as a complete 'Nail' ,hence why I would like an inspection.

Mark

roy the mechanic

VOC Member
venture classics

I would reccommend the gold star o.c. They were most helpful in confirming the authenticity of my r g s , also invaluable in retreiving the original reg.no.-If they don't know i'll be surprised. Be lucky, Roy.

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Try the Classic Bike Mags

Mark,

There is a guy who offers exactly this service and advertises in the back of the Classic Bike Magazines with a small boxed ad. I haven't got my magazines to hand so can't be more specific but if you struggle finding it let me know. I have never used him though so cannot comment.

I thought you were building a Twin anyway?

Cheers

Stuart

Mark Fraser

Non-VOC Member
Mark,

There is a guy who offers exactly this service and advertises in the back of the Classic Bike Magazines with a small boxed ad. I haven't got my magazines to hand so can't be more specific but if you struggle finding it let me know. I have never used him though so cannot comment.

I thought you were building a Twin anyway?

Cheers

Stuart

Hi Stuart,
Your right but I have space for another classic. - I have bought everything I require now to turn the Comet into a twin. Wheels redone along with all the paintwork. Things have been up in the air recently and I've had to come back to work in the U.K. I'm now needing to hand over a large box of mostly new engine parts and have someone build the engine for me! I'll send you a pic when it's completed rather than a pile of bits!