Vaper Blaster, MPH 881

Tnecniv Edipar

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Arthur Farrow had an article in the latest MPH, regarding a product he had bought called Vaper Blaster. Basically it is a self re-chargeable, via a shrader valve, liquid sprayer. He mentioned that he doesn't think it's available in the UK.
Actually, it is. The original manufacturer is Sure Shot, I've owned one of these for at least 30 years, I bought mine from a UK restorartion products company that is no longer in business. However, it is available on Amazon, under the Sure Shot name. It's about £60 form Amazon UK, and $50 odd on Amazon USA, but there would be shipping and VAT if bought on the USA site, so would probably work out more than the £60 on the UK site. I think £60 is ALOT of money for what it is, although it is well made. I don't recall how much I paid, wouldn't have been £60 though, I reckon maybe £15 or £20 would have been the most I would have paid.
Mine is chrome plated brass but the current versions are painted, still metal though and various colours are available.
It is a useful item but there are cheaper alternatives, mostly that incorporate hand pumps to pressurise and of plastic construction, like a weed sprayer. So, if the type of product appeals it's worth looking at the many options available, they go from about £7 upwards.