Useful Accessory for your Vincent.

mercurycrest

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I've had several of these. They are extremely expensive to maintain and need a lot of maintainance, when they cease to function properly (which is often) they are not easy to fix. If they become unrepairable, there are strict laws to follow disposing of them and those laws are also very expensive to follow properly. Sometimes, just when you think they are functioning properly, you can mistakenly push the wrong button, all hell will break loose and they will emit an ear piercing screeching sound. Several times I have mistakenly thought just leaving on the Vincent again would work and they'd be run down and the screeching would be gone by the time I returned, but they always were louder if anything. I've had several that blew up and parts hit me. Buyer beware.:D

clevtrev

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I've had several of these. They are extremely expensive to maintain and need a lot of maintainance, when they cease to function properly (which is often) they are not easy to fix. If they become unrepairable, there are strict laws to follow disposing of them and those laws are also very expensive to follow properly. Sometimes, just when you think they are functioning properly, you can mistakenly push the wrong button, all hell will break loose and they will emit an ear piercing screeching sound. Several times I have mistakenly thought just leaving on the Vincent again would work and they'd be run down and the screeching would be gone by the time I returned, but they always were louder if anything. I've had several that blew up and parts hit me. Buyer beware.:D
Pure words of wisdom.