Upload Photo Problem

greg brillus

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi there Bill, Basically what it means is that the bike ( or car ) on concessional registration is allowed to be used for club type events/shows as per organised with your club. This also means you can use it to ride with other clubs events or outings provided you can show that you were invited ( who is going to turn anyone away on a Vincent !!!) It also means you can ride the machine within a 15 to 20 Km radius of your place of maintenance ( well we maintain our Vincents everywhere.....don't we....) Of course this really only becomes an issue if you get picked up by the Police, it's never happened to me but...it could happen. The younger generation of Police these days aren't quite as interested in our bikes as we think they might be.... We have a yearly registration of our cars and bikes here in Aussie, and the concessional rego is a bit under half the full cost of registration. Say full rego is $450 per year, then the club rego is around $200. But you must prove you are a financial member of a club for that type of machine. Cheers for now.....Greg.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Thanks Greg and Stephen, I hope you are right about the police, But I can see the insurance people have another way out of any claims !! I worry too much !! Cheers Bill.

grahamsharrock

Non-VOC Member
The club rego scheme in Victoria is now a limited number of days you can use a machine per year. You can choose either 45 or 90 days per year to ride/drive your machine. Must be a club member and said machine must be over 25yrs old. Log book must be filled out, if caught by police without one or not filled in, can be charged with unregisted riding/driving. But the sweetener is that for 45 days permit is about $90 and 90 days is about $120. You can have 4 or 5 bikes registed like this for the cost of 1 full rego. Now I just need to get something going to join the scheme:eek:

Graham

grahamsharrock

Non-VOC Member
Should add that you can ride/drive any where, any time, not just on club runs. You only need 4 bikes on 90 day permits and you have riding for all the year, cheaper than 1 bike on full rego.

Graham
(who hasn't got anything going at the moment, but too many projects:))

STEPXL

VOC Member
Gents on checking on The Vincent HRD owners club photo gallery these are many categories listed but no photos.I wonder if members had been trying to upload pictures like i did but had problems and never completed. As with everbody these days with didgital cameras phones one would expect many pictures uploaded