Unless you know otherwise...

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
As I said before if all the wolves pretend to be sheep sooner or later the wolves start eating each other
Its simple, if Vincents are what you know and love then you know what things are worth and where you can get or make them for a fair price,if you are just looking for a quick buck you dont

Albervin

VOC Member
People who have bank accounts with lots of zeros !! Maybe someone like a good friend of mine who popped out one afternoon and came home with a Ferrari 430. He was so chuffed because it was a cancelled order and he saved $48,000 on the deal! A real hard worker and all around nice guy who has made a substantial amount of money. He and his wife flew to Dubai to spend their wedding anniversary in the Burj al Arab...

vibrac

VOC Member
the £55.00 item that started this thread has now been resoundly overtaken I suggest the Vincent e-bay record holder is
item 190534049622 well worth watching
Unless you know otherwise

Albervin

VOC Member
These tools have been advertised for the last 3-4 months. I think "Enjoyinvest" tapped the topped end of the market for tools and pumps 2 years ago and now there is only the ordinary "Joe" out there with his limited budget for such things.