United States Sales?

VincentsMomma

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Are there any Vincent dealerships in the United States? My son and daughter are both named after motorcycles. My son is obviously the Vincent and I am looking to take him to a dealership but I am having no luck in finding one in the US.

Thank You. Any response is appreciated.:)

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
That Canadian bike is the proverbial dog's breakfast. Look at the rear mudguard stays... The closer you look the more you should stay away!
Shannons really do not have a good "bike person" on their staff and their prices reflect that.
On the other hand, Henry's bike has a proven track record and should be a great tourer.

vibrac

VOC Member
Look at the first request guys
The author obviously wants to LOOK at some Vincents with her children not worry about Canadian mudguard stays.
Can some one supply a list of USA museums with a good display. Failing that can we identify parts of this years international rally where the public may see the bikes...

Albervin

VOC Member
Quite right. You know what we are like though; start talking about anything and after 3 or 4 replies you would have no idea! The post comes from Missouri so where is the best place for Momma to take the kids? It would be cool if the boy was Vincent and the girl was Amanda.... Even Michael Jackson named one of his children after a Vincent/////// PRINCE michael