Ulster GP Video

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
What is it they say? for excitement
5 minutes of a real road road race = 1 hour of Moto GP = 2 days of F1 Trolley racing

only thing left out in that equivalence is Vintage big wheel sidecar & Morgans 20 seconds of watching that is all you are allowed if you have a bad heart.

Thank God Sport media (and its money) is run by clowns and football fans or all the good fun would be all spoilt

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
Brilliant video, made my lunch break all the better!
Question, I don't understand why half way through a video of the Ulster GP they showed the Castle at Castletown on The Isle of Man, unless it was just to tie in with the lyrics of the sound track that was playing. It didn't detract from the video I'm just confused by it.:confused:
Thanks for posting it Davidd.
Steven

davidd

VOC Member
Brilliant video, made my lunch break all the better!
Question, I don't understand why half way through a video of the Ulster GP they showed the Castle at Castletown on The Isle of Man, unless it was just to tie in with the lyrics of the sound track that was playing. It didn't detract from the video I'm just confused by it.:confused:
Thanks for posting it Davidd.
Steven

Steven,

The same thing caught me. I have no idea what it was about, but I watched the video several times and it is a good one!

David

nkt267

VOC Member
Looks like some crash near the start of the video...not much left of that bike me thinks..john