• For any queries related to registration, engine numbers, frame numbers or buying a Vincent motorcycle, the only Club Officials who have access to all the Factory (Works) Records up to 1954 (including dispatch records) and worldwide ownership details gathered by the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club since 1948 are Simon Dinsdale (Machine Registrar) and Jonathan Lambley (Machine Researcher).

Never rely on Certificates of Authenticity or Dating Certificates issued years ago, nor information provided by sellers. You should always satisfy yourself that you know what you're buying before you bid/buy. Always do your own due diligence.

Simon and Jonathan can be contacted by following THIS LINK.
  • Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Where Are You Now? Two Vincents from Lancashire - where are you now?

Lambers

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
I am currently dealing with an enquiry from a relative of a previous owner wanting to know if these two bikes are still around.
1) Vincent Comet vrm; PPF 820 - currently taxed
2) Vincent Series C Shadow vrm: OYE 181 - not currently taxed
Both are known to the DVLA and both have had new logbooks issued in the last 8 yrs but neither are listed on the Machine Database.
Do you now them?
No photo of the Comet but we have a photo below of the cool looking owner, Bernard Greaves, in the early 1960's on the Shadow OYE 181.
Please let me know or get the owner to email me on research998@voc.uk.com
Many thanks
Jon Lambley
VOC Machine Researcher
OYE  JL291020.jpeg

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?