twin sprocket carrier

shortun

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi Graham I bought Kawasaki ZX6R Front Discs and am useing the standard Vincent hub,I have the conversion plans if you want a copy let me know.
Cheers

shortun

VOC Member
Hi Bill
I did think of that but I would like to de clutter the rear wheel area and possible the carrier might be stronger as other people have had their drums crack or break,
maybe old drums who can say?
Cheers

ET43

Non-VOC Member
For what it is worth, my red non standard outfit, ( see Avitar ) used a rapide drum and back plate. The back plate was denuded and a speedo drive put inside. The outfit was well and truly thrashed, often with three up, and when I took it of the road last year all was still ok. ET43

shortun

VOC Member
Thanks for the help ET43 this would be the easiest way to go as every thing is already their, I will wait untill I have the drawings from henry and see how that turns out.
But your idea will get me on the road for now.
Maybe getting a carrier made up during the winter when the bike is off the road.
Cheers

shortun

VOC Member
Hi Graham
I will make a copy of the conversion for the twin Discs and rear disc assy and list of doner bikes you can source these from.
I used Ebay and got everything for less than £150 .
3 discs, 3 calipers, braided hoses, 2 master cylinders and 3 new sets of brake pads.
Will Email them when I have compiled and scanned the details.

davidd

VOC Member
Here is a shot of the one I made for the Suzuki sprocket.
100_0035.jpg

CarlHungness

VOC Member
Hi Graham I bought Kawasaki ZX6R Front Discs and am useing the standard Vincent hub,I have the conversion plans if you want a copy let me know.
Cheers
Hi: I'd sure like to have the conversion plans as I want to install a single disc up front. Can e mail me directly at carl.....@........

Last edited by a moderator:

Comet Rider

VOC Member
Carl,
Contact either Ian at the Spares Co. or Brian Chapman, as they have the necessary documentation for Kawasaki disks onto Vincent hubs.

Neil