Trust No One

timetraveller

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Interesting to watch the movement of the front forks on this bike compared with videos posted a couple of years ago by both Chris Launders and Chris Tilley of the front of their bikes with the JE steering stem.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
If He's only done 400 miles, Could be true ?.
Does start easy though, Wish mine did !,
If I get any older I think my 9 to 1 pistons and Mk2 cams are going to have to go ?.
Can't think why my Twins don't sound and ride anywhere near, Like the youtube Bikes ?.
He was very trusting of the Blue Car ?, I think I would have got off and pushed !.
I liked the way he gave it a Squirt at the end :) .

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Mike in the "Mighty Garage " and "Itchy Boots ".com,
Put the Go pro on there chests I think ?,
Much better.
Cheers Bill.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
He didn't look very flush with cash ?,
I would want to carry a bit more than that !,
I know Vincents are not cheap, But you need some cash left :) , I think I paid £8 UK pounds for just over a Gallon of petrol, The other day !, Don't tell the Wife !.

Funny watching roads you know on youtube ?, There are a few in the New Forest.

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
Is the video above blinking for other viewers? It is on my device.
Some GoPro videos do and some don't, I don't know what causes it.
Itchyboots uses GoPro 9s from 2020. Her videos have another issue for my viewing. The picture pixellates (disintegrates) then comes back together every now and then.
Mike T is using a GoPro 8. His videos run perfectly on my TV or phone.
I've been playing with a ten year old GoPro 4. It seems to work just fine, quite a nice picture but still working on the sound. I connected an external mic and clamped it on close to exhaust tip. It turns out that you can overdo the inclusion of engine exhaust sound!
Here's one of the little 650SS rolled on thru first two gears to 75mph. It sure revs quick.
Would a standard Rapide keep up?

Glen

Last edited: