• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

TP shortage

kerry

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Brilliant jokes, I wondered what the big trench my wife was digging was for, me and my bikes I guess !

kerry

VOC Member
Brilliant gag, just spotted it on your wife, well done, I too have food, drink and plenty of petrol for my bikes

Cyborg

VOC Member
Would have been better with closed captioning, so we could understand what he’s saying.

bmetcalf

VOC Member
If there’s any left when travel resumes, visitors to BC will be consulting their Riders List for your number!

MartynG

VOC Member
I decided long ago to hoard something far more essential than TP to help with a catastrophe. Well now seems the appropriate time to unburden myself. Come help if you wish. I am making some headway as you can see in the Blue Box.
Looking forward to the comparative product review in MPH! LOL

TouringComet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
I decided long ago to hoard something far more essential than TP to help with a catastrophe. Well now seems the appropriate time to unburden myself. Come help if you wish. I am making some headway as you can see in the Blue Box.
Yum, Aberlour.

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?